- 14 years of experience in IT industry
- Acting as a senior architect, work with business and technology cast members to engineer and estimate information solutions that support desired business and technical capabilities / requirements
- Proactively look for opportunities to align technology as an enabler for business needs and capabilities (e.g., identify need for enterprise data warehouse, advanced analytics, etc)
- Disciplined approach to the development and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience in presenting technical concepts and solutions to business and technology stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive and influence change through innovation & process improvement through professional written and verbal communication skills
- Perform research for best practices in architecture and data management in support of the information management technology roadmap and proactively share this information as applicable with other members of the team
- Coordinate with team members to resolve functional or technical issues
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as AWS EMR, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and languages such as Python, Scala, SQL, NO-SQL
- Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software such as AWS QuickSight, Tableau.
- Certified Agile ScrumMaster - Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
Skills & Proficiency
ETL Technologies & Tools
AWS Misc Services